ETMA provides opportunities for: C-Level networking, business development and collaboration to….
- Help members grow through a network of ecosystem partners, sales channel expansion, and alliance partnerships to extend their capabilities through partnerships or sell capabilities to business partners.
- Membership helps accelerate steps to buy a competitor, sell your firm or raise capital to expand.
- As a leader, it is your job to know the market. ETMA membership helps you go beyond stereotypes to gain market intelligence, learn industry trends and innovative new ways to increase sales and profits.
- Members can participate in the ETMA Market Place to find partners and identify capabilities that other firms want to sell, buy or license.
• Members can upload Offers and buyers can search for them.
• Members can also make Requests (anonymously) for a capability and receive responses.
- Members create a profile of categories they wish to receive emails.
- ETMA members have a seat at the table to shape the industry in positive ways.
- ETMA’s website homepage accepts members’ RSS feeds to automatically post summaries and links raising your firms profile, helping with SEO and web traffic.
- ETMA promotes members’ perspective and develops thought-leadership material through Blogs and or Podcasts.
• Members provide blogs and ETMA will interview or simply record and post the podcast.
• Members provide their point of view and the Subject Matter Expert.
• Members receive a link that can be posted on their website for the podcast and blog.
• ETMA will promote the material on social media with 200,000 + viewers.
• Help members with SEO, increased website traffic, and raise your industry profile.
• There is no cost for ETMA members to participate.
- Joining ETMA enables firms to signify internally and externally the attainment of an important milestone: maturation of their company through membership in the industry association. Membership shows that a firm has passed from startup to a more mature sustainable phase. Its leaders have time to invest in more than the survival of their firm. As a firm matures, it understands one of the key principals behind the association: what is good for one firm is usually good for the entire industry. “A rising tide lifts all boats.”
- ETMA members’ agree to abide by the ETMA Ethics Code which establishes standards and differentiates their level of commitment to clients.
- Members can use the ETMA logo on their website and include membership in marketing and sales materials.
- Members seek to support ETMA’s mission of advocating for the industry.
- Members are featured in press releases and case studies on the ETMA website.
Apply now or Contact us to learn more.