ETMA (Enterprise Technology Management Association) is an independent non-profit organization. It seeks to raise awareness, foster industry growth, improve the quality and value of solutions. Members subscribe to a Code of Ethics, with clear standards that differentiates their commitment to clients. Its Executive Board of Solutions Providers sets the association’s agenda and priorities. All actions are designed to serve ETMA members, not to profit from them.
Death and Telecom Taxes
Telecom bills are subject to more than 75 different types of taxes on an invoice. Taxes contribute to 20% or more of the total cost for telecom bills.
This post has questions and information that provide unconventional thinking on ways to save money on telecom taxes.
How to Gain Control and Successfully Manage UCaaS in a Hybrid Communications Environment
Gartner suggests that Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) will increasingly take centre stage. Zoom, Teams, Ringcentral and WebEx are all now a regular part of daily life and the communication bridge that kept us connected when the world...
TEM Provides Better Budget Forecasting; One Version of the Truth
Using a TEM platform gives an enterprise a single, normalized view of their organization’s IT and telecom estate. This enables more accurate and informed forecasting of their annual budgets and identifies redundant services which can be eliminated....
ETMA Conference – April 2023
ETMA Key West Conference Success! The next ETMA conference will be in the Fall. More information will be available shortly. Sessions will do a deep dive into the lifecycle of ITFM, TEM, Mobility, and more Click to Register Today If your firm...
Electronic Device Manufacturer
Customer and Challenge With the myriad of telecom vendors, too many bills, too many different billing systems and formats the IT department leaders of this Silicon Valley Company decided they did not have the internal resources or expertise to...
- Three Reasons Why BYOD Programs Benefit from Managed Mobility Services
- Managed Mobility Services (MMS) vs. Mobile Device Management (MDM) – What’s the Difference?
- Why It Might Be Time to Break Up With An IT Vendor
- 6 Reasons to Partner with a TEM for Managed Mobility Service Support
- Breaking Down Pricing Models for Managed Mobility Services
- Strategic Partnerships Drive Efficiency | Dare to Innovate Episode 11
- On the Rise: Record Inflation’s Effect on Enterprise Mobility — vMOX
- Why Are Spreadsheets Still A Common FP&A Tool?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.