ETMA has a LinkedIn group which is open to ETMA members and enterprises. Our goal for the LinkedIn group is to provide a vehicle for online communications and to support ETMA’s mission. ETMA’s mission is to raise awareness and knowledge of the values and benefits of TEM, WEM, MMS and MDM solutions, to improve the quality and value of these solutions through the development and promotion of open industry standards, and industry knowledge among Solutions Providers, business partners, telecom service providers, and enterprise clients.
Click on this link to join the ETMA LinkedIn group. Also follow ETMA on Twitter at JoinETMA.
- All participants shall adhere to the ETMA Ethics Code.
- Members will refrain from blatant promotion of their company or partner(s).
- Members will not submit an inordinate number of postings compared to other firms.
- Company news, product releases and partnership announcements are acceptable. These postings must be newsworthy or interesting enough to the group to warrant reporting and not simply promotions of the company.
- Each ETMA member company may promote ONE: webinar, whitepapers or event per month. Additional promotions can be posted in the promotions section of LinkedIn.
- Members will not promote job postings in the ETMA LinkedIn group. (ETMA does not want to encourage raiding of competitors’ employees.)
- The managing director shall act as the moderator for the ETMA LinkedIn group.
- If members feel a posting is inappropriate, they should flag it on LinkedIn, and report it to the managing director.
- Ultimately, the Ethics Committee, with guidance from the Executive Board where necessary, will have final determination.
Click here to join the ETMA LinkedIn group. Follow us on Twitter @ JoinETMA.