Thanks for a Great Conference
Most members arrive by Tuesday for networking.
- Tue. Feb 18
- Pre-conference Activities: Golf 9 AM Tee; Spa; other Activity
- 5:45 PM leave hotel for Childhelp Tour
- 7:45 PM Dinner @ Durant’s Dinner
- Wed. Feb 19
- 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM Sessions
- 3:30 Session on growing your business & Cocktails
- 6 PM Dinner @ The Deuce
- Thu. Feb 20
- 10:30 – 3:10 PM Sessions
- Brewery tour & Dinner leave at 4:30 PM return at 9:30 PM https://www.azbrew.com/etma
To get the most benefit arrive by Wednesday at 10:30 AM and don’t leave before Thursday 3:30 PM.
The ETMA board has developed a very strong agenda
- Speakers and panelists will address Telecom Expense Management, TEM, Managed Mobility Services, MMS, Mobile Devices, Mobility Management, Enterprise Mobility Management, Enterprise Mobility.
- John Greenberg from Apple on management and deployment of products from an enterprise perspective.
- Gene Trinks Android Enterprise on plans for Android OS, Managed Google Play and the Android partner ecosystem.
- A panel on Creating an IoT Practice: real applications; best verticals; how to make money and more.
- Spend management for cloud and subscription services (AWS, O365, Conferencing, etc.) and consumption considerations in “standard” TEM platforms.
- Challenges managing billing with SDWAN and M2M Data Wireless, and other services moving into the cloud.
- EMM/MMS – How is it changing? What do clients want?
- Business growth strategies.
- And much, much more…